To SHINE is for each one of us to esteem ourselves highly enough, to turn on our inner light, be guided strictly by our own glow, and then reach - to operate at the highest level of our brilliance, every day, in every way.
We are a social enterprise that specialises in personal development, leadership, and empowerment, creating platforms, resources, and tools for individuals and company employees to find their shine zone and thrive.
Shine Capsuleis for those who desire to become more. Join The Shine Strategist, Clara Rufai every Monday for her weekly podcast, as she shares audio pills to help you become transformation-focused, as you get clear direction on how to shine the spotlight on your brilliance, so you can (S)oar (H)igher (I)nto (N)ew (E)xpressions.
SHINE Magazineis an empowerment and lifestyle magazine for individuals seeking to grow momentum. With thought-provoking articles, blogs, and features, we recognise and celebrate the ‘shine-journeys’ of thought leaders, influencers and others who demonstrate incredible passion in the pursuit of their ‘brilliance’.
The Shine Mentoring Program (TSMP)is a mentoring program created to promote the all-round development of our members in our global learning space. The idea is very simple: we invite thought-leaders and influencers who graciously offer their time and expertise for free. Hub members are globally dispersed, and can access knowledge that they can implement to achieve results. We believe in harnessing digital resources to deliver value and create change.
Shine Legacy Awardsis an annual black-tie gala ceremony that honours and celebrates the brilliant achievements and contributions of individuals, organisations, and initiatives that are making a difference in the world. Characterised by an ambience of glamour and warmth. Awardees receive our elegant ‘Shine-Star Award’ in the shape of a dainty star, personalised with their name and category of award. Awardees also receive a Certificate of Honour.
Shine Happy Houris a quarterly networking event bringing together peers, colleagues and Influencers for paradigm-shifting, life-defining discussions with the aim to inspire, equip and empower individuals to break free from their prisons of limitation and take a leap into their ‘SHINE ZONE’.
Leap and Shine Conferenceis our annual gathering - a unique 2-day event of thought-provoking talks, enlightenment, new knowledge, inspiration, and networking. A rewarding weekend, personally and professionally, that will help you achieve higher success in your career or business.
We've had some amazing experts teach and share on our virtual stage
Read Our Spring Bloom 2021 Issue of SHINE.
This issue features the Queen of Expression, Actress & Media Personality -Alex Okorojias the Cover Story, plus an interview with Network Marketing Superstar,Kemisola Ajetunmobi, and the Blind Blogger,Maxwell Ivey Jr+ articles from amazing contributors, our SHINE Power-list and much more.
See the Amazing Super Shine-Stars Featured in this year's List
We have carefully curated a 'Shine Power List' of people who exemplify what it means to SHINE.
This is a group of very diverse yet amazing people who are doing great things, setting the tone, adding value and making a difference - from academia to fashion, from entertainment to empowerment, from advocacy to comedy, from network marketing to childcare, and more. Learn more about them and why we are celebrating them.
Plugin Your Headphones & Catch Featured Episodes of SHINE CAPSULE w/ Clara Rufai
SHINE Legacy Award
See the Amazing Shine-Stars Honored at the 2020 SHINE LEGACY AWARD (SLA) held in London
Every Year We Honor a New Set of Shine-Stars for their Outstanding Brilliance.
Shine Legacy Awards is an annual black-tie gala ceremony that honours and celebrates the brilliant achievements and contributions of individuals, organisations, and initiatives that are making a difference in the world. Characterised by an ambience of glamour and warmth. Awardees receive our elegant ‘Shine-Star Award’ in the shape of a dainty star, personalised with their name and category of award, plus a Certificate of Honour.
Read Our Latest Interviews, Features, and Articles.
Become a VIP Member of our Exclusive Club
Becoming a VIP member of The Shine League offers you the chance to become part of a network of like-minded individuals seeking to grow momentum without limits and build a network of fruitful collaborations. People who share similar core values as you, people who are passionate in the pursuit of their highest level of brilliance, who will help you believe in your own ‘Shine-ability’. You become part of an accountability family, a strong, viable network that inspires, challenges and supports you to the best you that you can be.
You get an opportunity to acquire solid business education and form partnerships that allow you to leverage each other. You will be able to plug into a global platform and leverage a proven process so you can access information and knowledge to help you take control and craft your desired life, so you can claim your seat at the table in the New Economy. You’ll learn how to tap into the best sides of your personality, harness your skills and talents that you can monetise.
On a personal level, as a member of The Shine League, you will get the opportunity to face your fears, overcome them, and unleash the Shine-Star in you! This is because part of our mission is to offer you a more unique approach to personal development, through mentorship, coaching and training by delivering actionable information via our platforms, partners and collaborators.
By becoming a member of youMax, you agree to the following Terms, Conditions and Disclaimers;
This is an initiative innovated by the founder with the aim of creating a distributive wealth for the benefit of the society. The company does not make warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied and we advice that before using or making decisions from every information in youMax, consider the following terms and conditions;
1. You understand and agree that there are specific guidelines and policies in place.
2. You also understand that you have to orient yourself, pass through the documents and standards session of how the policies of the company work.
3. Know that every confirmed member is supposed to pay a onetime compensation amount of only 200 AED in addition with a product package amount as his or her involvement in the company before the account of the member is activated
4. Also know that the compensation plan of the company is only calculated on AED 200, irrespective of the registration package a member chooses
5. To ensure sanity in our relations, no information will be distributed online either than directed or agreed by management for the benefits of all members of the company.
6. Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall anyone involved in creating, producing or distributing this service, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or inability to use this service, and all the files and software contained within it, including, but not limited to, reliance on any information obtained through this service; or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files or e-mail, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation, or transmission, or any failure of performance, whether or not limited to acts beyond our control, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to our records, programs or services.
7. We reserve the right to add or remove features and modify any functionality, make changes on how the platform works, manage memberships, within the company, and otherwise make changes to the service and this agreement to the benefits of all people concerned, upon agreement by all members.
8. We may terminate users account without notice, at our sole discretion, any membership deemed to be in breach of this agreement or otherwise found to be abusing or misusing the service, or harassing other members or administrators in any way which does not conform to our policies.
9. Sites and individuals involved with the following activities are NOT ELIGIBLE; selling, providing or linking to unlicensed content, pornography, wares, pirated software, hacking or spamming software, email address lists or harvesting software, or any materials endorsing violence, hatred, revenge, racism, victimization, or criminal activity.
10. We make no claims on how much money you can make with our initiative. Your ability to earn depends on a number of factors, including where and how (and how often) your relation with the program, and the motivation and ability of those in your group and up line, to make referrals. Individual results may vary.
11. Members caught spamming or otherwise causing harm to our program will have their membership terminated, and maybe prosecuted for their actions. We will investigate all allegations before taking action.
12. All registrations should be made willingly and its prior payment should be directly made by a member. No refunds of such amounts would be considered as soon as it is received by the company with a proof of payment receipt.
13. You understand that all beneficial payments are made only through the following payment systems: western union system, mobile money system, payment cards, debit cards, visa cards and account deposit, and PayPal system.
14. youMax may reform its payment systems as and when it may deem fit, for the benefits of the company and members therein.
15. Also charges and taxes may be applied to payment systems based on the regulations at the origin of payment, and type of payment system preferred by a member.
YOUMAX MANAGEMENT TEAM
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
WHY DO WE COLLECT THIS INFORMATION?
We use this information in order to serve the needs of YOUMAX members AND IT’S STAKEHOLDERS. We need to know who you are in order to verify the credit card information you are using or sent to buy a package. We collect several pieces of personal information from you in order to complete this verification process. The non-personal information that we collect from you is used in order to offer you better service and to make your experience with our site or your account more enjoyable. Any information that we may inadvertently collect from you, that does not serve one of these reasons stated above, is immediately purged from our system.
HOW IS YOUR INFORMATION PROTECTED?
We use the latest in encryption technology, including 128 bit SSL encryption powered by fingerGIANT to ensure that any sensitive information that is sent by you to us via the Internet is protected from unauthorized interception.We employ the latest in firewall protection to prevent unauthorized access into our information storage areas. We maintain a rigorous hiring process to screen out potential employees with criminal backgrounds. All employees that we do hire have to sign a confidentiality agreement that forbids them from disclosing any information to which the employee has access, to other individuals or entities.We also have back up servers and power supplies to guard against power outages and other natural occurrences that could pose a threat to the integrity of your personal information. Passwords are required in order for you to gain access to your account. Once an account has been terminated, measures are taken to remove those users from the system who no longer CAN HAVE access to our system.When an employee is terminated or is no longer with the company, we change the access codes that the employee used to access any Yumax member accounts AND OR ADMINISTRATIVE ONLINE MATERIALS.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO MY INFORMATION?
Only those employees that are responsible for handling your account have access to your information. Additionally, employees in our technical department may have access to your information in order to conduct routine checks on the integrity of our system and ALSO to perform necessary maintenance work. In order to process your credit card we have to consult with an out side credit card processing company. These processing companies are regulated by the banking industry and must meet certain security requirements in order to be in business WITH YOUMAX.The processing companies will have access to your credit card information, billing address, name, and possibly your telephone number. The processing company will communicate with the issuing bank of your credit card in order to get final approval to charge your credit card for the package or product services we are providing for you. Should you choose to receive additional information regarding one of our services or products, we may pass your email address to one of our partners who offers similar products or services that you might be interested in. Additionally, judicial requests by a duly authorized court will require us to divulge certain information regarding your account should that situation arise. Finally, should our company ever be bought or sold, your account information would then become the property of the new owner/entity.
CAN I CORRECT OR REMOVE INFORMATION FROM YOUR SITE?
You always have the option to view your account to make sure the information we have collected from you is indeed correct. You also have the option of removing any information from your account that you wish to keep private.THIS REMOVAL CAN ONLY BE DONE WITH A DIRECT CONSULTATION WITH YOUMAX MANAGEMENT. However, please note that removing certain information such as your email address, contact information, and the like may greatly hinder our ability to effectively provide the service or products you have SIGNED UP ONTO. We recommend, that you contact us first to discuss which information you may remove without interrupting the quality of service we OFFER OUR CHERISHED MEMBERS AND STAKEHOLDERS.
CAN I OPT OUT OF HAVING CERTAIN INFORMATION COLLECTED?
You have the option of disabling your computers ability to accept or transmit cookies. This will prevent us from gathering certain non-personally identifiable information from you. You also have the option of removing yourself from any email distribution list that you may have signed up for, from Yumax.
YOUMAX MANAGEMENT TEAM