By becoming a member of youMax, you agree to the following Terms, Conditions and Disclaimers;
This is an initiative innovated by the founder with the aim of creating a distributive wealth for the benefit of the society. The company does not make warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied and we advice that before using or making decisions from every information in youMax, consider the following terms and conditions;
1. You understand and agree that there are specific guidelines and policies in place.
2. You also understand that you have to orient yourself, pass through the documents and standards session of how the policies of the company work.
3. Know that every confirmed member is supposed to pay a onetime compensation amount of only 200 AED in addition with a product package amount as his or her involvement in the company before the account of the member is activated
4. Also know that the compensation plan of the company is only calculated on AED 200, irrespective of the registration package a member chooses
5. To ensure sanity in our relations, no information will be distributed online either than directed or agreed by management for the benefits of all members of the company.
6. Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall anyone involved in creating, producing or distributing this service, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or inability to use this service, and all the files and software contained within it, including, but not limited to, reliance on any information obtained through this service; or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files or e-mail, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation, or transmission, or any failure of performance, whether or not limited to acts beyond our control, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to our records, programs or services.
7. We reserve the right to add or remove features and modify any functionality, make changes on how the platform works, manage memberships, within the company, and otherwise make changes to the service and this agreement to the benefits of all people concerned, upon agreement by all members.
8. We may terminate users account without notice, at our sole discretion, any membership deemed to be in breach of this agreement or otherwise found to be abusing or misusing the service, or harassing other members or administrators in any way which does not conform to our policies.
9. Sites and individuals involved with the following activities are NOT ELIGIBLE; selling, providing or linking to unlicensed content, pornography, wares, pirated software, hacking or spamming software, email address lists or harvesting software, or any materials endorsing violence, hatred, revenge, racism, victimization, or criminal activity.
10. We make no claims on how much money you can make with our initiative. Your ability to earn depends on a number of factors, including where and how (and how often) your relation with the program, and the motivation and ability of those in your group and up line, to make referrals. Individual results may vary.
11. Members caught spamming or otherwise causing harm to our program will have their membership terminated, and maybe prosecuted for their actions. We will investigate all allegations before taking action.
12. All registrations should be made willingly and its prior payment should be directly made by a member. No refunds of such amounts would be considered as soon as it is received by the company with a proof of payment receipt.
13. You understand that all beneficial payments are made only through the following payment systems: western union system, mobile money system, payment cards, debit cards, visa cards and account deposit, and PayPal system.
14. youMax may reform its payment systems as and when it may deem fit, for the benefits of the company and members therein.
15. Also charges and taxes may be applied to payment systems based on the regulations at the origin of payment, and type of payment system preferred by a member.
YOUMAX MANAGEMENT TEAM